Are you an avid player of NBA? If so, you might be familiar with big names like Kevin Durant and Lebron James Pride of Sports. But did you know that there are other superstars on the court?
Every basketball fanatic has his or her own idol on the hard court. If you are watching the NBA you will notice that every team has versatile players who are doing their best to make their teams a champion for the season. Bulls Beat Raptors with the score 115 : 113, Here are some of the NBA players who contributed much making their team a champion.
NBA Players That Paved the way to Championship!
Larry Bird – He once played for Boston Celtics and is widely recognized as the greatest player as being awarded the honor of G.O.A.T. Larry Bird is considered to be one of the most complete player who lead the team to championship. He played terrifically in every category may it be in passing, shooting, defense and rebounding. He seemed to be no weakness when on the court.
- Oscar Robertson – He was called “The Big O” and a former player of Milwaukee Bucks and Cincinnati Royals. Oscar Robertson was a key player of the team that made them the NBA champion. He was able to record triple-double during playoff series. He was an elite playmaker, a rebounding Point Guard and a lock down defender.
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson – The big man who can do amazing actions in the hard court just like magic. Earvin “Magic” Johnson formerly played for Los Angeles Lakers and one of the notable players that made the team to the championship. He was a superb player, rebounder, good defender, great scorer, a winner and a champion.
- Jason Kidd – He is a retired basketball player of Milwaukee Bucks. He is not only a great point guard but also an all-around player that made their team a champion in 2011. He is an elite player who can also be the best rebounding guard and defend a player who can lead the team. No wonder he garnered 10 times NBA All-Star awards.
- Michael Jordan – He is regarded to be the “Greatest of All Time” favorite of many basketball fanatics. He played for Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls. His skill in basketball made him the most versatile ever that benefited his team to won the championship for six times. He had won different titles including 3 steals, 10 scoring titles, and many others.
- LeBron James – He is one of the NBA players who made history in the games. He has a mix of athleticism, strength and speed combined with remarkable skill that made him a premier player. LeBron James currently is considered to be the most complete player in the NBA and has lead his team to be win 2 times NBA champion from 2012 to 2013.
- Kevin Garnett – One of the powerful players of Minnesota Timberwolves and has been a great power forwards of the NBA. He is not only a versatile forward but also a tough defender of the team, thus made Minnesota Timberwolves champion in 2008.
- Kobe Bryant – He is recognized as a great player playing with Los Angeles Lakers. In the recent NBA league, Bryant is considered to be a legend and a G.O.A. T. He is very hard working and competitive from the start that is why he improves dramatically throughout every game and every season.
These players were at their finest during their moments. Their performances on the court are valuable not only as an individual player but also as part of the team. Thanks to their effort for they have been able to lead their team to greatness in the best way they can!